How and why to find long-tail SEO keywords for ranking higher in the search engine?
Do you know that long-tail keywords cover around 7% of the total traffic? Yes, you read it right. This is the reason why focusing on them has become so handy. Not only are they more specific, but they are more effective as well.
Long-tail keywords are the most specific and problem-centered phrases that are searched by visitors to get the answer to a specific question. It has been considered one of the best methods to outrank any of your competition.
These keywords may have a lower volume, but when used on the blog, they do magic for the ranking. The search engine algorithm gets to know that the blog is helpful to quite a wider range of audiences, thus your website or blog is represented on the very first page.
As we know, they are pretty specific to the content. They also provide more context for your blog/website. Talking about Google specifically, it has been seen that the hummingbird has been set to match and bring the exact phrases with its beak to show more relevant information to the customers.
Moving to the conversation rates, the long-tail keywords come with an average of 36%. No wonder this is a very affecting factor in increasing its demand.
One can not grow overnight by just adding some of the new worthy long-tail keywords to their new or existing blogs. It doesn’t work like this. But setting up a PPC campaign and focusing on long-term results can do wonders. This keyword will slowly solidify the website’s CRO funnel just by increasing the organic search traffic.
Isn’t this proving the importance of “better content writing skills”?
It is also a very healthy way to rank your breath-taking blog in SERPs.
You can simply check our “keyword search” option present on the top line of the website.
Following are the steps to finding the right long-tail keywords for a blog:
- First, you need to check the Google suggestion to hook on the same spot for what you’re searching for.
- Now list down every Google-related search for the same topic you are working on.
- Thirdly, use the different tools for keyword search and make a list of more legit keywords to be used in your blog.
- Here you need to do deep mining on the analytics to understand the right keywords to bring more and more visitors to your website. This will not only increase the clicks but also the engagement rate.
- Using a search query report at this point will give an organic outlook to your visitor’s results.
- Use ehow to find the precise set of keywords you need to achieve a higher ranking by attracting more visitors with your highly targeted content.
- And Finally, using Q & A sites can never be useless, as this is where you get to know what your readers are looking for.
Now the question is how we are going to use our keywords to get the exact result. And the answer is very simple. Just start defining your content to the audience in a very understandable manner.
Now try to understand what your visitors are looking for, which means focusing on their search questions. After this, insert your long-tail researched keywords into the content accordingly and end it with a very satisfying conclusion.